Okay, I know October is almost over, but what can I say. I’ve been little pre-occupied trying to get our backyard pool project over the finish line. I’m trying to make sure it’s done in time for Thanksgiving because we host and often have pleasant weather around these parts that weekend so I’m hoping to spill out onto the patio for at least part of the day. Fingers crossed because it would be luck it will be done just in time for the first rain. Anyway, enough of my whining. I’m here to talk about your monthly must-haves!
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, let’s start with these beautiful seasonal arrangements from Farm Girl Flowers. If you don’t know about them yet, you need to. Not only do they create gorgeous seasonal arrangements, they source ethically. You can read more about their mission here. You can pre-order for Thanksgiving now and choose your date of delivery between November 5th and up to the 28th. I just pre-ordered this “by hand with heart” seasonal bouquet.
- This magnolia wreath, also from Farmgirl Flowers, would look pretty now for fall and can transition though the holiday season.
- Just discovered these fun ceramic candle sticks from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia at Target. These would be a nice touch at a Thanksgiving table. Are you picking up on my theme yet?
- Also, loving this black and white jute rug, also by Hearth & Hand, with Magnolia from Target. I have this thing for rugs, and this one is is nice for the price. You could layer it under a doormat on your front porch for a fresh take on curb appeal.
- This soft brushed leopard print coat is a fun way to wear some of the “it” pattern of the season. You can’t beat the price either.
- Shea and Syd McGee, founders of Studio McGee, have finally finished building their custom dream home and you don’t want to miss it. They’ve been revealing sneak peeks of parts of it until it’s fully finished and photographed. It’s a stunner for sure. Shea leans slightly to the traditional side of design in her own taste, but a bit more of a modern-updated-traditional which is exactly what I love too. Photos are making the rounds on Instagram, and I’m guessing you’ve seen them, but so far I’m in love with this little black portion on their otherwise (mostly) all white house. Those copper gutters too!
Cheers to the upcoming holiday season!
Featured Image via Studio McGee