Do you make a summer bucket list? I do, even if it’s mostly in my head. I have a few more things to get to before it’s time to get the girls back in school, but this summer has been busier than expected and now I feel like I want to slow down and coast into fall so I’m not going to force anything! It’s already middle of July and I haven’t even posted my monthly must haves so here we go!
- One of my favorite designers, Mindy Gayer, has been posting photos of her latest project on Bainbridge Island, Washington. It’s so dreamy, I can’t even stand it. She hasn’t posted a full set of photos on her website yet, but check out her Instagram page for glimpses.
- I’m sure i don’t need to remind you that the Nordstorm half-yearly sale is going on. I have my eye on a few things, including this leather crossbody tote. I already have it in black, but I love this new color called Maple Syrup with the new suede inset panel, perfect for fall. And makes me want waffles.
- My summer bucket list usually involves pie in some way, shape or form. Check out this pie cookbook for inspiration.
- This long sleeve eyelet ruffle blouse is so cute, with just the right touch of boho. I just picked it up in white to pair with jeans.
- Love these striped beach towels from Serna & Lily. The hand-knotted fringe gives them a chic touch.
Photo: Mindy Gayer Design via Instagram