I’m woefully behind on my blogging and I apologize for that. No great excuse, except life just got the best of me. My girls are back to school and as you may have seen on my Instagram feed, our backyard pool and patio renovation is underway. As we say bye bye to summer, September is a great time get back into the routine so that’s just what I’m doing, starting with my “monthly musts”. Even though we’re sure to have many more weeks of warm weather here in California, I have my eye on all things texture and earthy as we transition from summer to fall. Check out my monthly musts…
- The latest 2-day transformation from Studio Mcgee. It’s both modern and traditional with a muted color scheme and a subtle coastal vibe, which really speaks to me.
- Love the cute pom poms and bubble sleeves of this Madewell cardigan. It will make for a fun and cozy addition for cool fall days ahead.
- This alpaca throw from Serena & Lily is a beautiful shade of terracotta.
- I’m a fan of using textural accents in a home to add warmth and character. I love this set of hand woven baskets which would be perfect as a wall accent. It comes in a set so you know they already look great together.
- McGee & Co. is having a Labor Day sale right now with15% off rugs, furniture, artwork and mirrors with code NEWLOOK. Here are a couple of my favorites.
Photo: Serena & Lily
Have a great month!