Happy March everyone. Even though we’re already a week in, I wanted to kick things off with a new monthly series where I’ll be sharing a handful of links to things I’m loving lately because I think you may too. It’ll be short and sweet because who has the time to click through to a thousand things, but you can expect a combination of things from home decor to recipes, books, fashion and more because sometimes I come across great things that I just have to share. Enjoy…
- I’m loving this before and after moment from View from my Heels.
- This chair would bring in a bit of coastal-modern to any room and it looks comfy too!
- One of my favorite local artists is now on Minted!
- Just got Rachael Hollis’ new book which I can already tell is going to be on repeat. It’s all about pursuing your dreams and I’m all about that!
- This pretty floral dress that I’m planning to wear the heck out of just as soon as it gets warm!