Is it really April already? I know spring technically just started, but I’m looking forward to the consistently warmer days of summer. Spring is nice with all the flowers and hints of sunny days ahead, but I’m ready for the rain to stop because I’m itching to get outside and enjoy my garden and pool. But enough about that. It’s time to share April’s handful of links to things I’m loving lately because I think you may too. Enjoy!
- Obsessed with this latest house from Amber Interiors. I didn’t know I could love a Spanish style home this much!
- Loving this botanical print for my tiny home office which I recently cleaned and organized in a fit of spring fever (more on that later.)
- Dreaming of time on the patio and these chairs would be great for some extra lounge seating.
- Just picked up this blouse which is the prettiest shade of blush and perfect for the season.
- On a recent trip to Southern California, I found myself in Venice where I stopped into Gorjana and bought myself this pretty necklace, great for layering with others that I own.
Photo: Amber Interiors via Instagram